Saturday, June 6, 2009

step-brother

Close eyes and concentrate on the pressure.

There is a pressure in my chest.
It's trying to get out.
Love wants to get out.
Once it is created, love exists on its own.
It longs to get out of the confining chambers of our hearts.
It pushes and pushes until we can't contain it any longer.
It spills out the nearest exit.
Our mouths are its gateway.
It longs to stretch and make friends.
I release my love whenever I feel it asking me to.
To keep love all to yourself eventually kills it anyway.
I release love from my soul so it may seek others hearts to harbor.
We feel love but it is a tricky concept.
Sometimes it escapes without our allowance.
Love needs no permission.
Love is magic.
Without any explanation, love leaves us.
Love is taken away.
As fast as it is destroyed, it is created again.

No comments:

Post a Comment